If you would like more information about the Easter Lake Watershed Project, or if you are interested in installing a conservation practice, volunteer opportunities, and upcoming events, please contact:
- Julie Perreault | Watershed Coordinator
- Email | email@example.com
- Phone | (515) 964-1883 ext.3
- Office Address | 1513 N. Ankeny Blvd. Ste. 3, Ankeny, IA 50023
For questions or concerns about City detention basin improvements in the Three Lakes Estates neighborhood, please contact:
- Brad Brockman, P.E.
For questions or concerns about Phase 2 Yeader Creek stabilization projects please contact:
- Joe Eddy, P.E.
If you are searching for more information about Easter Lake Park please contact Polk County Conservation.
- Polk County Conservation Website
- Polk County Conservation Facebook Page
- Polk County Conservation Contact Information
Please refer to the following link for reservations of Easter Lake Park shelters and upcoming events led by Polk County Conservation : Reservations and events link
For questions about Easter Lake boat rentals please contact Easter Lake Boat Rental.
- Facebook: Easter Lake Boat Rental
- Instagram: EasterLakeBoatRental
- Boat Rentals located at the Easter Lake Beach on the northside of Easter Lake off of East Watrous Ave.
For questions about Ewing Park Trails and current trail status & conditions please visit Central Iowa Trail Association’s website:
Stay Connected to the Easter Lake Watershed Project